When you are preparing for GATE, the one thing you are always worry about your score card. Everyone wants to ensure that their GATE score is respectable and could help them to get the admissions in the top notch institutions without any glitch because GATE score matters a lot in that scenario.
That’s why GATE students need to prepare with the most effective, accurate and right GATE 2017 syllabus which includes all the potential questions and has majorly all the details which the students are seeking for desperately to attain the highest marks in their GATE Exams 2017. GATE Exam Syllabus offers students with the details about all the topics which you have studied by the aspirants for ECE, EE, CSE, ME, CE, CH, IN, IT, CS which are easily accessible for you under the Graduate Aptitude Test (GATE) in Engineering.
Candidates may easily note the syllabus of their GATE Exam which is widely arranged topic wise. As the GATE examination 2017 will be conducted on 4th, 5th & 11th, 12th February 2017, as the dates are already closer, here through this post, we are proffering students with the complete information about GATE 2017 Syllabus.
What is the GATE Syllabus & Pattern?
- Total Questions: 65
- Question Paper will be of: 100 Marks
- Date Exam Duration: 3 Hours
- Question Paper Sections: Two Sections, 1st Section: Multiple Choice Questions, 2nd Section: Numerical Answers Questions
- Negative markings in Numerical questions: No (There won’t be any negative marking)
GATE 2017 Syllabus
List of complete DATE Syllabi including Topics that students need work on. The examination will comprise 23 papers.
General Aptitude (GA) Syllabus
This syllabus is common for all paper whereas its topics include:
- Verbal Ability: This will comprise the English grammar, sentence completion, instructions, critical reasoning and verbal deduction.
- Numerical Ability: This will be including the Numerical computation, numerical estimation, numerical reasoning and data interpretation.
Aerospace Engineering (AE)
Syllabus for Aerospace engineering or AE has been divided into two categories where the 90% questions will be asked from the core topics & 10% remaining questions will come from special topics.
Besides there are multiple platforms where you can find your complete syllabus for other specific subjects which may comprise from
- Syllabus of Civil Engineering (CE
- Syllabus of Chemistry (CY)
- Syllabus of Biotechnology (BT)
- Syllabus of Ecology and Evolution (EY)
- Syllabus of Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Syllabus of Electronics and Communications (EC)
- Syllabus of Instrumentation Engineering (IN)
- Syllabus of Mathematics (MA)
Other subjects include:
- Syllabus of Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Syllabus of Metallurgical Engineering (MT)
- Syllabus of Mining Engineering (MN)
- Syllabus of Petroleum Engineering (PE)
- Syllabus of Physics (PH)
- Syllabus of Production & Industrial Engineering (PI)
- Syllabus of Engineering Science (XE)
- Syllabus of Life Science (XL)
For more detailed information related to other information about GATE 2017, stay tuned to our website…
Note: Check your GATE 2017 Result & Prepare for your exam